Wednesday, September 24, 2008

back to our comfortable way of doing things

and man I love it. It is such a relief to be done with iq. I am sure that program would work for someone but it sure didnt work for us! Maybe because we had already established a way of doing things around here and not being creatures of change we didnt like the change. The kids both just wrote a paper for me. I have not yet read Cody's but Chrysta's turned out pretty well I believe! She wrote about getting a new kitten and all the things one must do to take care of it. Cody wrote about dogs and training them. I let them choose the topics. We have been focusing mainly on writing this last week or two, working on taking notes and organising notes into a paper and then making changes to the rough draft and writing a final draft.

I have been looking for a date book or assignment book or lesson plan book but have yet to find one. I can find date books that start Jan 1. But how do I record the 4 months before that!!!?

No comments: