Tuesday, September 2, 2008

so far this is needing a lot of parental involvement and guidance. Chrysta has decided she will give it a shot for a week but I think she is just doing that to pacify E and will say at the end of the week I still hate it. Maybe I will be wrong and she will change her mind. Cody did his math but nothing else so far. I had to change their classes because they had them each in one wrong class. Thursday is chrystas first live class for one of her classes. 830am. ugh. Thursday is supposed to be our day to sleep in! I really hate that I started this. I wish I would have bought a book curriculum. But now I have to deal with it for a bit. Maybe it will get easier as the week goes. I sure hope so. I need to chill a bit about the whole thing. But it is frustrating that they are expected to do things and then are not given the tools to do them. then they come to me wanting help and I cant give it to them because it hasnt been provided. ie bad links, broken movies, or just a note that says start with ______ but there is no section labeled_______ so you have to guess if x____ is the one they wanted.

No comments: