Saturday, October 18, 2008

lapbooks

I put together a mishmash of pumpkin lapbook stuff for the kids. I also found some stuff about immigrants from sweden for a lapbook on Kirsten the American Girl. We just read about her. I ordered some more American Girl books about Kirsten, but for now we are reading Felicity(because that's what I had around) I could go to the library but our library is small and I LOVE books. Where other women would love to go out and spend money on shoes, thats me with books. I hate shoes. Give me a hundred bucks and a bookstore and I will be in heaven. Take me shoe shopping and I will grumble and whine the entire time and very likely come home with no shoes. My older two are not big readers. I am trying to get the little two into reading so they will want to and love to read. They are quite young right now and not reading on their own yet so they might later want to read them for themselves.

I also found an oak meadow set for cody. I just have to get some money to the lady. I wish he was interested in stuff besides the computer.

No comments: