Wednesday, May 14, 2008

what to do for next year

I am looking at Oak meadow again but not sure I want to fork out the cash to find they still dont like it. its a lot of money!! I also already bought several things from barnes and noble. I could of course return them and that would pay for the kindergarten curriculum from oak meadow. almost. I am not sure where to go with Cody and feel I need more guidance in finding appropriate things for him to do. He didnt like oak meadow before because it was a lot of writing and a lot of reading. he is reading more now though. He also is much more willing to write than he was before. Chrysta I think could thrive on it. she is a kid who oddly enough loves to do work. especially if its work of her choosing. that doesnt always work out so well though. you cant learn to run before you can walk! If I remember though the oak meadow math was a bit on the slow side but they could keep on with the saxon math. I just dont know. It would cost almost 800 for all three. Wonder how much it is if I piece it together without the math. less maybe.

No comments: